Preparation for a Hearing or Application should include:
- Obtaining and serving any witness attendance forms if necessary
- Preparing and delivering to the other parties and the Human Rights Adjudication Panel any written argument, will-say statements of witnesses, agreed-upon documentary Exhibits and copies of legal cases to be used during the Hearing
- Making sufficient copies of documents to be introduced by witnesses, if necessary
- Making a list of questions to be asked of witnesses at the Hearing
- Making notes of what to say to the Adjudicator after the evidence of all of the witnesses and all of the exhibits have been entered
- Organizing all documents, other written materials, note pads and writing instruments to be used at the Hearing.